What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A complete “no-brainer” way to trade currencies online
- Providing you a plan that transform and currency newbies or sophisticated trader into a forex boss
- Providing you a Forex trading system you can use whenever it suits you best
- No complex charts, no fancy jargon, no signals to interpret required
- Providing you a strategy you can repeat dozens of times each week
- Helping you grab a potential $120 to $550 every day
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Fx Monopoly scores 72.02/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://fxmonopoly.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: fxmonopoly.com you’ll also be taken through to fxmonopoly.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)